The first 1,300 riders to register receive a commemorative, "super soft" Ringspun t-shirt.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDEd BY:
This year lunch will be provided by Panera Bread and Whataburger. Lunch is FREE for all riders and additional lunch tickets can be purchased for your family and friends for only $5.00 each. There will be vegetarian options at the event, while supplies last.
2017 Winner Of This Year's Bike Giveaway
Congratulations to David Mosman of Rosser, Texas as the lucky winner of this year's bike giveaway.
David won a 2017 Trek Emonda ALR 6 Pro Road Bike courtesy of Richardson Bike Mart.
Rodeo Road Rally BIKE DRAWING
New road bike courtesy of Richardson Bike Mart - Drawing will take place at Noon.
Note: All registered riders age 18 and up will be eligible to win. Riders will not have to be present at the drawing to win.
2017 Trek Émonda ALR 6 Pro
OFFICIAL 2017 MESQUITE RODEO ROAD RALLY
PRIZE DRAWING RULES
- WINNER MUST BE REGISTERED FOR ONE OF THE 20, 40 OR 60 MILE ROUTES AND MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON DAY OF RIDE. NO GUESTS, VOLUNTEERS OR OTHER NON-BIKE RIDE PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING.
- Drawing Period: The Drawing will begin at Noon on June 3, 2017 and will end the same day. Winner does not need to be present to win.
- Eligibility: This Drawing is open only to citizens and legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of June 3, 2017. Only registered participants who have completed a registration form to include name, age, address, and signed the Event Release and Indemnity Agreement (Registration Form) or, if registered online, agreed to the online Event Waiver, are eligible for the Drawing. Members of the Mesquite Rotary Club (Rotary) and their immediate families are not eligible.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible registered participants at time of Drawing.
- How to Enter: Participants must complete the Bike Ride registration process and sign an Event Release and Indemnity Agreement prior to the START of the Bike Ride (scheduled for 8:00 AM (CST), on June 3, 2017). Limit one registration per person. Any duplicate registrations after the first will be void. All registration forms will become the property of Rotary and will not be returned. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Rotary and Richardson Bike Mart are not responsible for illegible, damaged, lost or late registrations. Claim for the Prize is subject to verification, and any such claim will be void and rejected if registration form is unsigned, or is forged, altered, defaced, tampered with or modified in any way except by Rotary.
- Quantity, Prize and Retail Value: Road Bike: one (1) 2017 Trek Émonda ALR 6 Pro, Matte Dnister Black, Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminum Frame with Vision Metron 40 mm LTD Carbon Wheels and Shimano Ultegra components. Serial No. WTU207G0428L – retail value of $2,549.99, tax included, provided by Richardson Bike Mart. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No other store purchases are required. Richardson Bike Mart reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Winner Selection: A single Road Bike winner will be selected by random drawing according to Registration Bib Numbers. Drawings for all Prizes will be held at the Mesquite Rodeo Road Rally venue, located at the Mesquite Exhibition Hall, 1700 Rodeo Drive, Mesquite, Texas. Winner may waive his or her right to receive the Prize. No cash substitution is allowed and there is no cash alternative. Winner's right to receive the Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Additional Registrant Bib Numbers will be drawn and retained in drawn order in the event Rotary is unable to contact winner, or if any winner is unable to claim Prize or otherwise complete the terms of these Official Rules.
- General: Winner will be required to provide Rotary with a valid photo ID in order to claim Prize at time of Drawing. Winner also do not need to be present at the Drawing to win. If winner is not present at time of Drawing, Rotary will notify the winner by telephone and/or email provided on winner's registration form, and winner will be required to pick up their Prize at the Richardson Bike Mart store location, 1451 W. Campbell Road, Richardson, Texas, where upon winner may complete any bike warranty and registration information and have the bike sized and properly fitted, or select a different color in stock. Winner shall have the option to choose a bike make/model, or other Store item(s), of higher value, subject to Store inventory and at the sole discretion of Store management. If choosing to upgrade any Prize, winner acknowledges that he or she shall be responsible for the difference in retail price, plus any applicable sales tax, above the original Prize value.
- Affidavits and Releases: By entering this Drawing, registrants accept that they are bound by these rules and all decisions of Rotary, which shall be final in all respects. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to allow Rotary and the Richardson Bike Mart to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any media, including the internet, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result, in the sole discretion of Rotary, in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize and award of the Prize to a substitute winner.
- Liability: All officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents and legal advisors of the Mesquite Rotary Club, Richardson Bike Mart, and all of the sponsors of the 2017 Mesquite Rodeo Road Rally are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible registration forms; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Rotary that may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or other information associated with the Drawing; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Drawing. By participating, each registrant agrees to release and hold the Mesquite Rotary Club and the Richardson Bike Mart, their officials, officers, directors, volunteers, agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Drawing or resulting from registrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All participants and/or registrants in the Drawing RELEASE, REMISE, ACQUIT, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE the Mesquite Rotary Club of Texas, sponsors of the 2017 Mesquite Rodeo Road Rally, the Richardson Bike Mart, and their respective officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each registrant's participation and/or entry in the Drawing and/or their receipt or use of the Prize. This event is governed by Texas law (without reference to its conflict of law provisions) and is subject to all federal, state and local laws; venue for any action shall lie in the State courts of Dallas County, Texas.